9.6.10

Talents, moments and FREE THINGS!!


Well that last post was a bit depressing. Just in case you were wondering I do LOVE my life. Oh do.I.love.it. Today I need to share a few things. Maybe you'll laugh, maybe you won't. Ok please do.

  • Matt thinks he's discovered a new talent of singing Prince Ali, drumming, and swinging his hips at the same time. And me lucky lucky wife de la Matt get's to view this glouriously sparkling moment as he practices his gift.
  •  Today while wolfing down my peanut butter toast on the way to school with the sun making my backpack entrenched back all gross and sweaty I saw a man pretending to fly as he road his bike no handed. He gave me a little nod and I felt like I had shared a special achievement with him.
  • I'm going to start going to a free, that's right Free zumba class. And we all know there's nothing that a college student likes more than things worth money that they don't need to be paid for.
  • A very confused woman is still sauntering down that hall with a worried look on her face yet shouts with glee as she finds the drinking fountain, she is wearing her khaki capris with none other than her black tights..or what I think are tights, maybe tube socks...I'll investigate this further this afternoon.
 As you can see my life kinda rocks. It's simple but does.it.rock. One last thing. Why are all the girls gender confused? Lately girls wear nothing but boyfriend jeans and those white button up shirts that make you look like a saggy pillow case (with buttons of course, I've never seen a pillow case with buttons?). Anyways, I'm going to have to have a gender talk with these women. I'll say,
"Ladies, WEAR YOUR OWN FREAKIN' CLOTHES, YOUR BOYFRIENDS ARE PROBABLY WALKING AROUND CAMPUS IN THEIR SKIVIES...UNLESS YOU'VE STARTED WEARING THOSE TOO???

No comments:

Post a Comment